Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then I get my license back and I can drive again!!!

Even though my truck is in the shop because my buddy slammed it into a poll. V6 mustang owners don't know what power really is.. But she will be out in 2 to 3 weeks.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
where did it go

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
MAN...... LIKE START A LINK AND LEAVE US HANGING:dunno:
So what happened:confused:

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Come on yall, maybe he doesn't want to talk about what happened to his license.

Good luck on getting your truck fixed and getting your license back man.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
well, sn is PARTYpat. and 4months is the least amount of time your license get's taken away for a dui or wet and reckless. maybe that's why.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
well, sn is PARTYpat. and 4months is the least amount of time your license get's taken away for a dui or wet and reckless. maybe that's why.
Hmmm last time I checked it was a year. But every state is different. But like I already said. If the original poster doesn't want to post up the reason his license is lost. I think we should all respect that. Which means in my opinion means not to post anything speculative.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
4 months is the least amount of time if you don't call the dmv to set up a hearing within 10 days of receiving the dui/wet&reckless. I know, I just got one the 22nd! :doh:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
4 months is the least amount of time if you don't call the dmv to set up a hearing within 10 days of receiving the dui/wet&reckless. I know, I just got one the 22nd! :doh:
That is in Cali. This member is in Texas two different states. Two different sets of laws.

·
Registered
434 Posts
my buddy just got his license back last week... he got a dui right before christmas and the judge just changed it to a wet and reckless. you don't realize how much you rely on driving until you can't!!!

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
my buddy just got his license back last week... he got a dui right before christmas and the judge just changed it to a wet and reckless. you don't realize how much you rely on driving until you can't!!!
WOW. nice judge!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
In Texas you don't lose it, And if you do, They let you pay for a Temp license. I am now curios why. Here in our great state, You really have to mess up to lose your driving privileges.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts