Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Sky Lift 4.5" Front shackle and hanger kit for sale thats brand new in the box and I also have a rear shackle flip with new hardware. I changed my mind and got new tires and Im going with an 8" lift now. These are for a 99-04 Super Duty. I need these gone ASAP so I can get my new lift kit.

Price is $350 OBO Shipped for all of it or I could possibly seperate it.

Front Kit
Ford Superduty 4.5 Inch Front Spring Hanger Kit - Sky's Off-road Design

Rear Flip
Ford Rear Shackle Flip Kit - Sky's Off-road Design

Easist way to contact me is either PM me on here or txt me at 419-348-2024

Brian

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
how much for the front spring hangers I want those

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$260 shipped. I think I payed around 350 or so shipped and they are still sitting in the box they came in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Rear shippes to 47591. Thanks

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Just a FYI but your ride quality will be much better using the hanger's and a 4" spring rather than a 8" spring..
Yes, I ran that setup for 2 years on my 04, and it rode better than my 05 does.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Did you get 4 link arms and good shocks..?
You can't 4 link a leaf sprung front end.

I used 4" leafsprings, 4" shackles, and ran procomp reservior shocks and it rode awesome.

The 05 is a 10" fabtech kit, with longer radius arms, and fabtech shocks, rides like a tank but I'm lowering it down to a 4" kit next weekend.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Jason I know that..was asking about your poor ride quality on your '05...
Ok, no biggie, misunderstanding is all.

No the 05 isn't 4 linked, don't have that kinda money unless I was to build something myself and 4 link the entire truck front/rear.

I am lowering it to a 4" lift next week sometime I hope.

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you still have it, I am looking for a price for all of it shipped to 80538. Thanks!

·
Banned
287 Posts
if you still have it in 2 weeks let me know I'll buy it all 100% guaranteed. have to wait to get back from my vacation to Florida on the 5th...

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
Kits with 4 link arms are reasonably priced and the ride quality is much better as the factory arms will bind acting like a huge sway bar anytime one wheel hits a bump. We have 4 link arms that will work with a level kit.

Cary

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
so if i put this on my 4" lift i will be 8.5" total? Do i need an adjustable track bar also?

Very interested in this set. I sent you a pm

·
Registered
90 Posts
I still want the rear. I was the one that sent the money before. Thanks for the fast refund. Same price?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts