Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what tires are made in 38/15.5/20 beside Nitto Mud Grapplers?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
There are alot of different tires at that size. The ONLY one I will run is Toyo MT's.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
I Currently have the Toyo (40, not 38), and just (today) got my new Mickey Thompson ATZ 38x15.5x20 and the new Classic Big Rig wheel in 20x11. They are getting mounted and balanced as we speak. Oh so excited!
I'll let you know what I like better. I had a set of these before on my F150, and they are quiet! Way more so than the toyo's.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that I am between the Mickey Thompson's and the Toyo's. I would like to see a picture of them when they get put on.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
230 Posts
IROKS but heavy truck will eat em right quick

·
Registered
59 Posts
I absolutely LOVE these tires! They are smooth and quiet. I will never look back.
MT doesn't do a 40" any more, only a 38, so I am going to take the 2" block out f the rear, and adjust the coils up front about 1.5-2".

·
Registered
315 Posts
I was told by MT and Dick cepek that 38x15.5r20's were no longer being produced. I have DC's right now and they are by far the best tires I've ever run in that size,30k miles and plenty of tread left.

·
Registered
59 Posts
They are all a bunch of liars! :rofl:

I was told by MT and Dick cepek that 38x15.5r20's were no longer being produced. I have DC's right now and they are by far the best tires I've ever run in that size,30k miles and plenty of tread left.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Those things almost look like super singles on those wheels. I really dig them. I may have to copy your style.

I've had the M/T Baja ATZs (37x13.50-18) on my truck for about 5 years and almost 50,000 miles. Just now getting to the point that I have to replace them. Awesome tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts