Discussion Starter #3
New List
Dunlop Rover M/T
Hankook Dynopro M/T
Toyo Open Country M/T
Nitto Mud Grappler
Kumho Venture MT KL71
InterCo SS-M16

Honorable Mention*** BFG All Terrian T/A KO 325/60R22 (37.5x13)

Is there anything else, maybe something a little more in the all terrain catagory???

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I have the Interco M16 in that Size. They are great.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks Great!

How do they ride?

Noisey???

What kind of mileage you think you'll get out of them???

See my problem is that i drive 100-150 miles a day, but i don't want to give up my lifted truck...

Any other tires out there guys???

Something more road friendly...

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I have about 2000 miles on them and they look good still. I think 25-30 would be a good life from this tire. They do make a little noise but nothing compared to the Nitto Mud that ive run before. I like them alot and have zero complaints.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any other tires out there guys???

Something more road friendly...

·
Registered
9 Posts
i ran the kumhos in this size! great tires!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just hate the fact that nobody made an all terrian tire that big???

·
Registered
9 Posts
the toyo tire is pretty mild, thats what the guy i sold my setup to swapped out with when the kumhos wore out.. it truthfully looks ****ty to me, to much wheel gap for the thread.. looks outta place personally

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What ever happened to huge tires that lasted forever like the dick cepek baja belted...:dunno:

I miss those days the tires rode great and had a nice look and aggresive tread...:(

I know they still make them, but step up into this century and make more sizes than 36x16.5x16.5...

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
What ever happened to huge tires that lasted forever like the dick cepek baja belted...:dunno:

I miss those days the tires rode great and had a nice look and aggresive tread...:(

I know they still make them, but step up into this century and make more sizes than 36x16.5x16.5...

sick boat you have forsale! i have a velocity! i WISH it was 33ft! lol my uncle would take offence to the 36-16.5 haha thats what he has on his chevy and swares by them! doesnt understand why i have 24s lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sick boat you have forsale! i have a velocity! i WISH it was 33ft! lol my uncle would take offence to the 36-16.5 haha thats what he has on his chevy and swares by them! doesnt understand why i have 24s lol
Thanks Bro, 20's,22's,24's...some people just don't get it...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, ordered the M16 interco 40x14.5 r22 , i think the 37's look way to small on the 10" lift...

Hopefully the M16 does as good as the reviews I have read...

I am not going back to Nitto Mud Grapplers, since they ride and sound like $hit...

Now I can't decide weither or not to run the snow plow valence...:hehe:

Or the shorty...I got them both!!!

·
Hooked on the POWER...
823 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead..... Has there been any other tires made in the 325/60R22 size other than the ones mentioned by the OP?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts