·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 37s fit with a 4.5? See where plenty of ppl are sayin 35s clear easily

·
Registered
180 Posts
That all depends on the back spacing of your wheels.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thinkin american force justices 24x14 which is -73 offset or the 24x12 which are -43 offset. Do you think itll work

·
Vendor
2,357 Posts
37's and 4.5" of lift works great with 9-10" wide wheels with 5-5.5" of backspace. 14" wide wheels regardless of backspace will present some serious challenges. You would probably need about 8" of lift to clear those.

Here's my 08 on 37's with a Pure Performance 4.5" Triple Threat kit:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the nackspacim is the same it shouldnt matter right? I mean 4.5 inches of backspace is the same on all wheels right

·
Registered
180 Posts
Running that wide of a wheel and that much backspacing, your going to scrub like hell!! Im lifted 6" 20x12 -44 wheels, 35" tires and If I turn all the way and hit a decent bump it will scrub the rear fenderwell SLIGHTLY. I want to run 37's, but I know I will have to do some major trimming.

With only lifting 4.5" Id go no more then a 10" wide wheel. Or run a 33" tire if you HAVE to run such wide wheels on such small lift..lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont HAVE to i was jus wonderin. Think imma go with a icon 7" or a 8"(not sure which brand) i jus kinda like the look of a lower truck with bigger wheels and tires

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Preciate the help guys

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will a 22x12 with 35x12.50s scrub with a levelin kit?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you guys think ill be ok runnin 22x12 with 33s with a levelin kit

·
Registered
180 Posts
You best bet is to figure out which route you want to go man. Do you want to spend the money on a lift? If yes, than do it. Buy whatever lift size you want, and match the tire size to it.

If you want to save the cash and do a leveling kit only, than don't expect to run a huge tire on a 22x12 wheel.

You've asked about every different tire/wheel/combo now... And most the answers to your questions about fitting are NO.

The last question, will 22x12's W/33"s Fit................................. You will still scrub, but it will ride.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
22s and 33s looks stupid on a diesel truck, i mean you wont have any side wall at all. will have to worry about bending wheels on 22s me personally i wouldnt go no lower then 37s. i would do a 33 and 18 or 35 and 20

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have 37/12.5/20's....w/ 6" lift....and they still rub

1 - 15 of 15 Posts