Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - 36x15.50 on 20x10, 8x170

These are coming off my 2001 F350 SD. Wheels are 20x10 Cruiser Alloy Stealths 8x170 and tires are 36x15.50 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radial. Two tires have about 30% remaining and two have about 20%. All wear on the tires is even, no chop and no extreme noise. Centercaps included.

Located in Lakeland FL, local pickup only. Not willing to separate wheels and tires.

Looking for $950 obo......REDUCED $750

If the rains moves on, I'll get some better pics.

·
Registered
445 Posts
if you decide to seperate i will buy tires right now shipped to 28025 cash in hand

·
Military Member
115 Posts
What size lift do you have on your truck? What is the backspacing on the rims and do you have any rubbing issues with the set-up? Thanks!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure of the backspacing but I'll see if I can find out today for you. My truck is lifted 6in. My previous tires did not rub at all and were 37/12.5/20. The tires on there now will just barely rub at full steering lock and it's just the "side lugs" that rub the springs a little.

Price is now $950 for these. Forgot to update this thread the other day.

·
Military Member
115 Posts
Cool, thanks for the info. bro. Good luck with the sale.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you have to trim or move out your bumper for these to clear? How close do they come to the fender while turning? offset is -25 correct?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Any better pictures of the tread. About how much left on them. I'm in sarasota and I can drive to pick them up. Thanks, Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts