Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put Toyo MTs on!! Looks awesome. I have the leveling kit on the way but am liking how it looks stock height. Sorry the picture isn't that great. Ill snap some in daylight.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
don't the KR's come leveled from the factory (just trying to learn about the new er trucks)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am getting those same wheels from a buddy, I too would like to know the exact size tire you put on them. It looks great!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks... They are 35x12.50x20 Toyo MTs. The rear end is about 1.25" higher. Leveling kit would fix this. There is a little rub at full turn to the right only. This is just where there is a peice of fabric sagging on the inner wheel well. Should be able to fix very easily.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Those rims are 20x8 correct?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
20x9 I believe.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
those stock rims are 20x8.......u can go up to a 12.50 wide tire... 35x12.50 20's will not rub on a stock height f350....

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
those stock rims are 20x8.......u can go up to a 12.50 wide tire... 35x12.50 20's will not rub on a stock height f350....
I beg to differ with that. I had my 35s on my F350 for 2 weeks waiting on Icon and they rubbed pretty bad up front turning left or right, still rub at full turn left or right after the level, but no where near as bad.

James.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I beg to differ with that. I had my 35s on my F350 for 2 weeks waiting on Icon and they rubbed pretty bad up front turning left or right, still rub at full turn left or right after the level, but no where near as bad.

James.
well something is up with that, cause they should not, there are many post on here in addition to mine with that tire and wheel set up with zero rub. i did get a little when i switched to 20x9 's before my level but those were wider with a different offset and backspacing....i see no reason why yours rubbed?:dunno: you definitively should not be rubbing now running 35's with a level lift... something is wrong with your truck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts