Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 04 with two inch leveling leaf springs i took the bottom plastic off my bumper thing i'll be able to fit 315/75r 16s pro com xtreme A/T's on? on 16 by 10

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes sir.. and it will look great

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have the leveling shackles up front with the exact same size tires and i rub slightly on the inner fender on one side... i'm sure that if i had done the springs instead of the shackles it would not rub, i think i rub right now due to my saggy springs

oh and he said " will they" not "they will" lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
If you don't want any rubbing I would recommend a 4" or 4.5" lift.
exactly. you can fit 315's on and may even be able to turn without rubs as long as you're on level pavement, but as soon as you compress your suspension at all you'll be rubbing like crazy.

I just put 305/65R17s with 17x9 wheels on my truck and they are the perfect size. I had to space the bumper out 3/4", but I can turn and articulate all I want and it won't rub.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iam getting an off road tech bumper so iam pretty much only worried about the back wheel rubbing. even under full compression it wont rub in the front just be cause the way the bumper looks....i'll be putting in a lift kit sometime in the next year i just wanted to do the tires first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts