Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MMOB driving to work some young gun in a 350z comes sliding sideways out of a side street and cruses up next to me, gives me that look...then he nails it, I gave her all she had running a intake and superchips flash paq I was able to hold him off till 80 which is when I let off. He was a solid 1/2 car lenght through the race from a 30MPH roll. :rofl::woot: pretty impressed with the heavy truck after we raced at the next light he was asking what it had in it and noticed the PSD badge :hehe:

·
Registered
139 Posts
MMOB driving to work some young gun in a 350z comes sliding sideways out of a side street and cruses up next to me, gives me that look...then he nails it, I gave her all she had running a intake and superchips flash paq I was able to hold him off till 80 which is when I let off. He was a solid 1/2 car lenght through the race from a 30MPH roll. :rofl::woot: pretty impressed with the heavy truck after we raced at the next light he was asking what it had in it and noticed the PSD badge :hehe:
dang I have an 06 350Z GT and there is no way that any pick up truck can launch faster off the line or keep up with me.... I have raced a dude that has a built up Duracrap and he could not keep up with my Z and all she has is an intake.....

either way congrats....

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
What did his face look like when he saw that? *snortgigglesnort* lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We raced from 30MPH or so roll, not from a stop. I don't like to race from a stop IMO its to hard on the trans and everything inbetween. I was pretty surprised and so was he, kinda had the puzzled look on his face. I just started laughing when I realized he wasnt catching up :icon_ford: pretty much my first race since I had my "race car" 04 GTO 125HP Zex nitrous... dyno 408.4 RWHP :woot:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts