Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to put 35's on stock wheels for a 2018 F350 SRW. I have researched says I can use the wheels from 8.5 to 11 for 35/12.50/18? Maybe? Also I have read I do not need leveling or lift to put said tires on. Is this true or is there going to be any rubbing? I would assume making a hard right or left turn I might have some rubbing , but want any help on this. I know I should probably go the route of using the LT275/65R18 however the size of the truck with that tire seems so small. It is all aesthetics anyways. I do pull a 5th wheel camper so that is a concern also. Thank you in advance for any ideas or help.

·
Registered
747 Posts
285/75r18 is what you want.
Rated for 4080 lbs
35 x 11ish

With the proper offset you shouldn't have any rubbing issues at all. I would imagine a factory 18" wheel with the above mentioned tire size would have zero clearance issues. Or you could look at a Method HD series wheel rated for 4500lbs and a +18 offset <<<magic.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Yeah, the 35 12 are gonna rub on stock hoops. The 285s are actually slightly taller than the 35/12 but slightly narrower. They won't rub under normal conditions. If you go off camber a bit they may.

Reactions: BuffaloSwamp
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.