Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my set of Weld Commando 18x10 wheels and 33x12.5x18 Toyo M/T tires for sale. I hate to sell them, but I really have to reduce some debt and pay off my tranny. I may be interested in seperating, but would really like to try selling the package first. I will get pictures up today!

-French

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pictures I have right now while the wheels and tires were on the truck. Also, I forgot to add a price, $1,600 OBO. Let me know what you guys think. I will be down at Schieds next weekend if someone whats to save shipping costs.

-French

·
Registered
187 Posts
How much tread is left?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much tread is left?
I bought the tires used off of a member on here and they had about 10,000 miles on them. I have put about 5,000 miles on them and they are still in excellent shape. I would say that these tires have another 20,000 miles in them if you aren't the type of guy to do burnouts all the time. If you have anyother questions, feel free to ask.

-French

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT...............

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wish you werent selling these things But I know they would look excelent on my truck (MY TRUCK IS IDENTICAL) are you going to bring it back to stock highth??

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I have a set of 285/75/16 on there right now and it doesn't look to bad. I will eventually go back to a bigger set of wheels and tires, but I have to pay off this tranny. I have one too many payments coming out of the account right now and I am trying to buy a house before the end of the year. If your coming up to Schied's next weekend, I will have them there if you want to take a look.

-French

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT...............

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT...................

·