Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a set of 325/65R18 duratracs for my 09 F350 and now looking to purchase a set of 18x9 ballistic jester rims. Can anyone help me with the offset i need for the tires to stick past the fender about 2 inchs or so. I know there is lots of talk on here about offsets but can not find anything that helps me me with my year of truck.

Any help would be great and appreciated.
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
18x9.5 would be -25, that's what mine are with the same tie size.

But looks like Jesters are only available in max of -12 on 18x9's. I don't believe they will stick it as far as your wanting.

Sent from my LTEVO using AutoGuide App.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback smotrs.
Your truck looks awesome thats the look i''m going for without the lift only putting a leveling kit in.

Now can anyone also help me with how far stampede ruffridrz fender flares stick out? Iv been told they stick out about 2 inchs. Is that correct? I'm trying to make the tire and fender flare match how far they stick out.

Again thanks for any help that can be given

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
The more your tires stick out, the more likely they are to contact the body, particularly the trailing edge of the wheel opening. This is why I have to run a 5 inch lift with 35s on a 10 inch wheel. I've got the pounded sheetmetal to prove it, and I can do it pulling into a parking lot with the tires turned just right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.