Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a set of Moto Metal 956 wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65/18 tires (35"). My current setup is the factory 16" wheels with 295/75/16 Terra Grapplers (33"). I run the Donahoe Mini Spring Pack. I have never had a single issue with rubbing. I'm wondering that if I go to the 325/65/18 will I have a rubbing issue? The wheel's backspacing will be 4.5". If I will have an issue, what will it be and what will I need to modify to get rid of the rubbing? Here is a picture of it currently. check out my garage for current pics of my truck.

Thanks everybody for your time! I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
73 Posts
They might be to wide in the front, I run the 325/60R18 open country and they dont rub, but there close,

·
Registered
73 Posts
it was close to the shocks, and then when turned the other way it was close to some other crap down there, but the guy at toyo said he had a guy try to install some 325/65/r18 with no lift and they were rubbing when the wheel was cranked, but you could just put a leveling kit on, topguncustoms has a 2.5 inch spacer for $89.99.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yes i was talking 2005+, If you have the leveling kit you should be ok, your truck will look mean with them on, but there kinda low profile, I wish mine had a little more height to them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I think they would look mean too! I was just hoping that they won't rub my springs, anything else like wheel well should be easy to modify.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts