Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
***mins Sell-out
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a 2.5" shackle leveling kit off Ebay, and I was wondering if I'll be able to fit 315/75/16's on my stock wheels w/o major rubbing?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've got a rough Country kit on mine. I cut the bumper a bit and i clear 35x12.50s with no rubbing.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I've heard on stockers they rub the leaf springs. But then again my aftermarkets have too much offset, and they rubbed the fenders even with a 3" lift(hence the adding 2" to make it 5".);)

·
***mins Sell-out
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my old truck, I had 315/70/17's on center line wheels with just a front AAL, so hopefully they'll fit :D

·
Banned
792 Posts
I have american eagle type 54 16x8 rims, and have succesfully run 315-75-16maxxis buckshots on them with a tough country 2.5" leveling kit without any rubbing at all. The wheels offset has alot to do with it, i beleive my rims are somwhere around a -8mm offset. I would imagine on stock rims they would rub the leaves a little bit at full lock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've got factory backspacing with my centerlines. 5.5 inches right is factory backspacing for these trucks right? NO RUBBING!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts