Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today during everyone's busy day take a moment to think bout all of our troops that have fallen to the war on terror. Also let's take a moment to think about the family's of those that past in the helo that was shot down Thanks all

As billy ray Cyrus said " all gave some, some gave all. Some stood true for the red white and some had to fall. If you ever think of me think of all your liberty's and recall some gave all."

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
They are in my thoughts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your support

·
Registered
827 Posts
Our fallen spec ops men are also in my thoughts as are their familes and fellow service men. I was shocked when I saw the news and pis**d off about the uncaring attitude that our government and many "americans" showed towards this un-needed loss of life. Freedom has become too cheap for most of America.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here in va everyone is driving with headlights on as a sign morning

·
Super Moderator
19,759 Posts
:please: for the families and fellow soldiers of the unit.

It really sucks that we're still loosing members of our armed forces.

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
I want to says Thanks to each one of you for your post above mine, each one sounds very caring. I am having trouble with 31 of our Troops being killed like this. I am hurt, I am mad, I am PISSED OFF. I support or troops, but not this kind of crap. Something is wrong somewhere.
Please Pray for the family's of these 31 brave men.
Doug

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Their families are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Prayers sent to the familys of these brave men. This just makes me so sick and very pi**ed. we need to bring our men and women home f**k these other countrys.
i would also like to thank all the military members on here for your duty in protecting our counrty.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Thank You for starting this Tread! I am very Thankful for the Brave who have fought and continue to fight for our Great Country! I teach my kids about the price of Freedom also. They too were silent when I told them of the Brave we just lost in the Heli crash. Our prayers are with the families!!!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All good imputs but please let's not forget the many that have passed in line of duty that the media doesent make big thanks for the attention to this post I just feel my beliefs need to get out

·
Registered
549 Posts
yes there are so many soilders that die we never even hear about.

R.I.P. to ALL the brave soilders who have lost their lives in combat.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
God bless them all of them. They are in my thoughts, prayers and decisions I make.

Attention Terrorists and Left Wing loons. Please please please hope that do not become your president some day.

·
Registered
362 Posts
No doubt, it's such a shame. I may be up in Canada, but as far as I'm concerned the only difference between us is that my Powerstroke comes in KM/H rather than MPH, "eh?" :wink[3]:

The US military has my full respect, I probably think about this stuff more than the average American to be honest. May the fallen heroes of both Canada and the United States R.I.P.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts