Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey yall, this is my first post here on the org..........anyways i was driving the burgundy regular cab 7.3 at the event. I had a blast in maryland at the event. It was nice meeting some of yall. I ran a 12.8 @ 103 on fuel only and a 12.4 @ 109 on spray. Does any one by chance have any vids or pictures of my truck? Thanks,

Brian

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
No pics sorry, but I have a visual in my head of your tailgate during your 12.4 run! I was to the left and behind ya!!:hehe::hehe:

Nice rig and :ORG welcome:

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Welcome welcome!!! Your truck like the smaller version of mine! Very similar power mods!

I'll send you the link to the SSS.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No pics sorry, but I have a visual in my head of your tailgate during your 12.4 run! I was to the left and behind ya!!:hehe::hehe:

Nice rig and :ORG welcome:
man that was one hell of a race.....u deffinetly had me off the line and i passed you right before the 1/8 mile. I need to get the launch down so i can get a decent 60 ft and maybe drop my times a tenth or so.

Maintain, sss sounds like a big event. im gonna try to make it

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
It was a great race, was my best ET to date.:thumb: Ive discovered the launch is the hardest, the rest is easy, just keep your foot to the floor!:hehe: So far, my best 60' is 1.73 on spray. I'm having issues now hooking up on the launch.:doh:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
Mmm, depending when ya'all do it...I should be able to make it.:nod:
I may make it too...depending...

hey yall, this is my first post here on the org..........anyways i was driving the burgundy regular cab 7.3 at the event. I had a blast in maryland at the event. It was nice meeting some of yall. I ran a 12.8 @ 103 on fuel only and a 12.4 @ 109 on spray. Does any one by chance have any vids or pictures of my truck? Thanks,

Brian
Nice meeting you to Brian. You've got a sweet truck there! Your towing truck ain't so shabby either!

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
I dunno when it'll be. (Things are going on and I dunno what the heck is going on right now.) Eric, I've talked to you in the past about what I'm talking about. All I can say right now is, I'm not at home and dunno when I'll be back there..(other than I have to be there tomorrow to go to my (poss.) Future Sister-In-Law's to help her move.) Get the hint???

I'm totally down with having 10-15 PSD's in the neighborhood for a wrench day. AND y'all could all oogle Baby Natalie.... AKA "Little-Miss-Ditty".

I'll keep everyone aprized of the situation and we'll word together to set a date and all that jazz.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Man Ditty, if it's like last time. You should remember my advice.:nod: You'll be able to work it out hopefully.:nod:

Just let us know when it's straight and when. You're ready to us to terrorize, I mean visit, your neck of the woods.:thumb:

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
Everything is OK on the home front now. I also talked to her Dad and he said it is cool to host a little wrenching session here at the house. I'll have to put some cardboard down on the driveway though. He does NOT want oil spots on the driveway. I can't do it next weekend but as far as I know, any weekend after that is good.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts