Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
My truck is slow too, but I turned about 16 or 17 passes last year. It's all in good fun...except when Marty steals your truck for 2 or 3 hrs and you can't make any passes.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Just a Friday morning :bump:!!:D

Dockboy, how's the ticket sales going?
Thanks for the bump Eric!!

Only 1 more month for advance ticket sales!!!

NADM has donated $1000 to the "Gamblers Race" pot!! The winner will walk away with a good chunk of change as well as the runner-up and semi-finalists!!!

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Thanks for the bump Eric!!

Only 1 more month for advance ticket sales!!!

NADM has donated $1000 to the "Gamblers Race" pot!! The winner will walk away with a good chunk of change as well as the runner-up and semi-finalists!!!
Holy benjamins Batman!!:eek: That there is a nice chunk of change:nod::D

No problem Greg, looking forward to the day!:thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
HMMM might have to not play around and leave truck on one tune for this, she runs back to back runs if I leave all alone lol like thats going to happen.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
Well i'll probably race again. Trying to break in to the 15's... :hehe::hehe:

I don't have a paypal acct. do you take payment another way?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bad as me, can never leave well enough alone, uh?:dunno:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:
Well not sure if truck will be there, I called Greg aka Dockboy earlier and told him, My LBZ passed away at 5:44 on 6/1/08 my she RIP no the fun will start, just not sure if I cant get all the parts ready before July kinda sucks, But I guess i'll just race the car and get thrown out after a few mid 9 sec runs.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
BLAH! annother east side GTG. we miss all the fun over here on the west coast. :sad:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
This is the fun side of the country....:approve:

:poke:

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Well not sure if truck will be there, I called Greg aka Dockboy earlier and told him, My LBZ passed away at 5:44 on 6/1/08 my she RIP no the fun will start, just not sure if I cant get all the parts ready before July kinda sucks, But I guess i'll just race the car and get thrown out after a few mid 9 sec runs.
Dude, I'd love to see the other car run after all these years:nod:...but what happenedd to the LBZ?:dunno:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Im still not done the camaro its tore down getting back halfed,I think I cracked piston # and #6 she hasnt had a easy life, And pistons had a bad rap already in these trucks I was pushing to its limits way to long.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Will have a 71 chevelle with my blower motor might have truck running again not out of the game yet , motor was out on 4.15 last night,1 cracked piston block good ordering rods and pistone and twins cough cough. hehe

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Ok Everyone...................

Only one month left for advanced "Racer Tickets" sales!! July 5 will be the cut-off date for the $50 tickets. After that you will have to take your chances of availability at the gate and those tickets will be $60. So get them while you can!!

The Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club will be holding our 2nd Annual Diesel Drag & Dyno Day at Cecil County Dragway, Rising Sun, Maryland :: CECIL COUNTY DRAGWAY :: on July 19, 2008.

Like last year, this will be a fun filled day of relaxing Test & Tune style racing with a limited number of “Racer’s” permitted as to insure participants can make as many passes as they would like. This is an “Outlaw” style event meaning, trucks can go as fast as they want as long as they can pass NHRA Tech for their times! (No Exceptions!) There will also be a bracket style “Gambler’s Race” sponsored by NADM www.runnadm.com for those that want the chance to win some money so there is a chance for some subtaintial coin for all you tree nailers!!

We will be teaming up and sharing the track with about 30 cars from the Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Drag Racers’ Assoc. Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Drag Racers' Association . This will be a great chance to see some awesome pre-1973 Drag cars up close and in action!!

TNT Diesel Performance TNT Diesel Performance - MD will have their mobile Dynojet 248H on hand to handle the Dyno activities. The dyno fee will be $70 for 3 pulls for people with “spectator” tickets and $60 for 3 pulls for people with “Racer” tickets. Dyno sign-up will be first come, first serve the day of the event.

“Racer” tickets will be $50 in advance and $60 at the gate (if available) and will entitle the holder to admission in the track and a Tech Card to race. There will only be 120 “Racer” tickets available. Payment will be by PayPal. Please PM me for payment details.
Spectator and Pit-crew admission will be $10 per person at the gate the day of the event.

Any Sponsors interested in being a part of this event please contact me at [email protected] .

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
Gotta get my money in.

I'll be there.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
Sorry, Eric not ignoring you. I was going to bump this up and say that I am sending my money in to Greg today, and I saw that I missed your post.

Yes, I am racing and if I have the money,i'll probably be on the dyno too. Never had the truck on one, and would like to see what I got.

I've done some mods since the last time I was at the track, so i'm looking forward to seeing the difference. Granted they are not all going to affect my times, but this is what I did. Ditched the EVO for a DP, went from 3.5" straight to a 6" stack, put in a WW and an ATS housing, CCV mod, TC lockup switch, and new tires. I think thats it. Oh, and I plan on showing up about 300-400lbs lighter. Hopefully that will get me into the 15's :hehe:

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I was going to remind you to empty the bed BEFORE you get here this time!! :hehe::hehe:

Yeah, most of those improvements should help. Especially the DP Tuner!:thumb:

I already have the plans made to be there!!:nod: Should be a fun day as always.:D

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
I sent in my money to Greg yesterday, can't wait!

Oh and the bed will be ready for play, not work when I get there this time...:doh:

41 - 60 of 130 Posts