Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4-LT285/70/17 Firestone Destination AT tires that have
around 9,000 miles on them, they still have lots tread and ride and look great. No plugs or patches at all. I just want to sell them to go back to a smaller tire on my 2wd. I'm located in Northport Alabama, about 1 hour south of Birmingham. $300.00, if that aint a deal I don't know what is. call me at 205-393-5076

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump ttt

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
dang thats too bad im in Ca!!!!! i need tires!!! but heres a :bump:

·
Banned
445 Posts
Man I wish you were coming to NY

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
hmm wonder how much to ship to Ca, do you have an aprox weight and size?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
52lbs each

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Dang Jason, how come you want to go back down to a 265? Is the fuel mileage that much different?

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
let me get on the UPS website and figure what shipping would be i will PM you tomorrow but if you get an offer dont hold them for me

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dang Jason, how come you want to go back down to a 265? Is the fuel mileage that much different?
Actually, I put on a new set of LT245/70/17 Firestone Transforce HT's today, I think my fuel mileage has dropped since I went with the 285's, thats just my opinoin though. The 245's look very small, but if you think about it, new Duramx 4x4's come from the factory with 245's. I can tell a big differnce in git and go power now going from the 285's to the 245's. My truck will run up throught the gears very quickly now and I have'nt even really got on it yet, (I didn't wanna sling the 285's out the back). Probably gonna take out my 2" coil spacers from under the front end and try to find some 2 or 3 inch lowering shackles for the rear. Anyone seen anyt lowering shackles anywhere for a 2wd?

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Actually, I put on a new set of LT245/70/17 Firestone Transforce HT's today, I think my fuel mileage has dropped since I went with the 285's, thats just my opinoin though. The 245's look very small, but if you think about it, new Duramx 4x4's come from the factory with 245's. I can tell a big differnce in git and go power now going from the 285's to the 245's. My truck will run up throught the gears very quickly now and I have'nt even really got on it yet, (I didn't wanna sling the 285's out the back). Probably gonna take out my 2" coil spacers from under the front end and try to find some 2 or 3 inch lowering shackles for the rear. Anyone seen anyt lowering shackles anywhere for a 2wd?
Cool man. That's a good price on your 285's for anyone needing them. Good luck with the sale and here's a bump for you.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
813 Posts
If you're looking to sell the spacers, let me know!

·
Banned
445 Posts
So when do you wanna come to NY lol

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still have these if anyone needs them I'll let them go for $250

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
let me check

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can you give me a shipped price to 72076, DHL or usps will prolly be the cheapest.
ups will be $150, If I ship tomorrow they'll be there Friday afternoon, DHL was $200, USPS wouldn't do it because the package would be to big? Anyway, let me know, what town in Arkansas are you in? 72076 pulled up several differnt locations so I just clicked one, shipping might be a lil more or a lil less?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts