Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what psi of rail pressure eveyone is seeing at idle with their 275v4....

·
Registered
232 Posts
same here 5800

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6000 - 6200 on the 310V20 + Some :D
Hmmm, wonder why??

My v4 idles at that 5700-5900 range as well. My v2 and v3 idled at 5000. Big jump. The v4 idles where normal people see it with the 310, not special people with their special HPFP

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:blahblah1: And i still have faster track times:poke:D
I think if John went to the track right now and boost launched, his tranny would be laying on the track. 5 passes the other night with the amount of nitrous he used, that tranny is probably pissed at him :nod:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I think if John went to the track right now and boost launched, his tranny would be laying on the track. 5 passes the other night with the amount of nitrous he used, that tranny is probably pissed at him :nod:
I heard there was a show down between a certain white crew cab w/ a single stack and a black crew cab, care to give us details:rofl:

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard there was a show down between a certain white crew cab w/ a single stack and a black crew cab, care to give us details:rofl:
Show down? You referring to when I pulled on John up in Loudon?

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think he was referring to the interstate on the way back Bowling Green! :poke:
Who cares about then, that was back in May. I'm sure that since you have the 310v20 and the Elite pipe on, you would probably outrun me fuel only

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You pulled on John???
Yes sir. After the Elite downpipe install we gave them hell. I pulled on John up top. I was also running a more recent 310 version for the Job 1 than he was.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hmmm, wonder why??

My v4 idles at that 5700-5900 range as well. My v2 and v3 idled at 5000. Big jump. The v4 idles where normal people see it with the 310, not special people with their special HPFP
your v3 was only 5000 psi? mines like 5600 to 5800?

·
Registered
529 Posts
So what were you guys running for track times.

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
John and Jeff are both scared of the track:poke As for me a 8.1 in the 1/8 is the best so far.
I have a slipping torque converter, I dont know what John's excuse is. I plan on running in the 1/8th September 12th in Reynolds, GA at a diesel event. I will also be sled pulling next weekend in White Plains, GA. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I have a slipping torque converter, I dont know what John's excuse is. I plan on running in the 1/8th September 12th in Reynolds, GA at a diesel event. I will also be sled pulling next weekend in White Plains, GA. :thumb:
Well do us all proud:thumb: I will be curious to see how you do in the 1/8 since you have the down pipe and i dont yet. I am wondering if the down pipe will have more effect in the 1/4 since it seems to make the trucks stronger on the top end:dunno:

·
Registered
529 Posts
08stroker, if you don't have traction bars I'd be careful pulling the sled with the 310.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.