Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post this over here as well....I posted it at TDG a few mins ago.

Ok....so I loaded and ran the 210 first...nice...good throttle response...good power...seems to de-fuel early, I talked to Matt about this and he said he feels the same way and they will probably make some tweaks to it, I dont think you would be able to make a full 1/4 mile pass under full power the way it is.

Now the 250+ tune!!!

First of all...its NOT for those that are weak....and cant keep their foot out of it:woot: :woot: :woot:

Its OFF THE HOOK!!!! I am talking some SERIOUS POWER.....SERIOUS SMOKE!!!:bow: :bow: :Thumbup:

Even without speeding I think it creates enough smoke to get you pulled over...lol

The car behind me had to turn on the wipers to get the diesel off the windshield that I blew out the tailpipe:woot: :woot: :woot:

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Thought I would post this over here as well....I posted it at TDG a few mins ago.

Ok....so I loaded and ran the 210 first...nice...good throttle response...good power...seems to de-fuel early, I talked to Matt about this and he said he feels the same way and they will probably make some tweaks to it, I dont think you would be able to make a full 1/4 mile pass under full power the way it is.

Now the 250+ tune!!!

First of all...its NOT for those that are weak....and cant keep their foot out of it:woot: :woot: :woot:

Its OFF THE HOOK!!!! I am talking some SERIOUS POWER.....SERIOUS SMOKE!!!:bow: :bow: :Thumbup:

Even without speeding I think it creates enough smoke to get you pulled over...lol

The car behind me had to turn on the wipers to get the diesel off the windshield that I blew out the tailpipe:woot: :woot: :woot:
Are trying to get me to break the truck :hehe:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOOD!!!! I am telling you its BADDA$$

·
Registered
553 Posts
i want to see a video of it running the 250 or a pic of the smoke it leaves

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its that big of a difference between the 210 and 250
YES about [------------------------------------------------------] that big of a difference...thats me holding my arms out as wide as I can...lol

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
YES about [------------------------------------------------------] that big of a difference...thats me holding my arms out as wide as I can...lol
Let me ask this question when the truck hits third how does it feel compared to the 210 does feel kinda weak or does it keep pullin?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me ask this question when the truck hits third how does it feel compared to the 210 does feel kinda weak or does it keep pullin?

Keeps pullin...and smoking.

I talked to Matt about how the 210 falls on its face...and he agreed, as I said, he told me just a few hours ago on the phone that hes gonna make some changes to the 210 tune...

·
Registered
722 Posts
how soon before we will see the new 210 released? will the new orders get it or is it going to be a while? I am on the edge of my seat.:eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pahrump,

How many different sensors did your dashdaq pickup, mine did 26, but I saw a post you know a way to getmore sensors read? can you elaborate?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wrote the following on another site....to help some folks out.

Pahrump said:
Ok guys here goes.

Go to Setup

You will see:
a- Generic ODB2
b- Analog Input
c- Analog Input
d-
e-
etc....

Push the d-

Then push Change...its in the middle at the bottom.

Then push Driver..its at the top.

You will see:

Chrysler
Ford
GM
Generic
Etc

Push FORD

Then push SAVE

Then SAVE again

Then to go Signal Scan again..

It will scan the 26 ODB2 things...then it will scan and find like 19 FORD things.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome. I was wondering why i couldn't get a trans temp on my dashdaq. my old edge with juice had it, i was dissapointed, but now that 's cool, Thanx, Pahrump.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem....that was the main reason fo rthe post in the first place was to bring up the trans temp.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Man that 250 tune is the s**t. I did have an sct livewire and all I am telling you is that the sct is baby food compared to this tune. I do have to agree with pahrump about throwing so much smoke because I live in a gated community and I got in trouble for throwing too much smoke in the neighborhood. No lie, the smoke will cover a whole road.

·
Registered
104 Posts
jeeeez, i JUST got my live wire, with extreme and the DPF delete pipe JUST got it today, have to wait till tommorow to get the delete tune loaded or some crap, my dealer is a complete NOOOOB for this whole thing. If any one that has done the DPF delete through SCT please add me to msn messenger! [email protected]

also can any one elaborate on this 250 tune...:dunno:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
jeeeez, i JUST got my live wire, with extreme and the DPF delete pipe JUST got it today, have to wait till tommorow to get the delete tune loaded or some crap, my dealer is a complete NOOOOB for this whole thing. If any one that has done the DPF delete through SCT please add me to msn messenger! [email protected]

also can any one elaborate on this 250 tune...:dunno:
The 250 tune is a tune available from Spartan performance. It requires an intake, but it dyno's close to 560hp at the rear wheels.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Also, the Spartan's 250 tune is for their Phalanx tuner (Dashdaq) not SCT. If you have the SCT, you're out of luck.

I pulled the DPF delete today and installed one of Sean's masterpieces. The workmanship is worth a LOT more than he charges!!!! I highly recommend it!

I loaded up the 250 and WHOA! That's all I have to say. I won't be using it as a daily driver tune, but damn fun on the weekends! :woot:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I jsut got my tunes yesterday and yes the 250 tune is very impressive. The smoke is wild, id have to say the smoke like a 6.oh with stage II or bigger injectors.

The power is so smooth, the engine dosent even sound straining like the old 6.0's that had big tunes which you could tell were at there limits. I was also impressed with the 210 tune which smoked way less than the previous 150 tune i had. The throttle responce on these tunes is so crisp... all i can say is wow...:thumb:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts