Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
set of 5 22" KMC Diesels with Pirelli Scorpion ATR's 325/55/22 with lots of life left. (preferably to Florida residents)
also four 2.0 Fabtech res. shocks for an 8" lift.

2 Fabtech 8" coils only a few months old

I'm dropping her down to get better fuel mileage and also to get her through the car wash.

e-mail me for info if interested. [email protected]

Scott

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
How much for the coils, and for the shocks...?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
+1, whats the price on the wheels/tires, and can you get pics?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
wheels and tires

$1500.00 would be reasonable for the set of 5. It was about $4,400.00 when I bought them new. Like I said the tires still have plenty of life. You can check out my gallery, there are plenty of pictures there.

Scott

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Damn, I'm actually in FL, I want these wheels/tires, I'm gonna try posting mine up for sale on here and craigslist, I've got 20" Helo Maxx8's with 38" mickey thompsons if you'd be intrested in a straight trade, my tires have LOTS of life left.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whels/tires

Damn, I'm actually in FL, I want these wheels/tires, I'm gonna try posting mine up for sale on here and craigslist, I've got 20" Helo Maxx8's with 38" mickey thompsons if you'd be intrested in a straight trade, my tires have LOTS of life left.

Sorry Jason but I'm trying to go smaller not bigger. Once I drop her down I will have trouble fitting 38's. Let me know if you mannage to unload yours and are still interested, you are only an hour or two away.

Scott

·
Registered
345 Posts
:crazy:damn thats a steal wish you woulda been selling when i bought mine....

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shipped

will you do 1500 shipped???????
it will cost me too much to ship 5 wheels and tires. That is kinda why I'm looking for a local guy. We are talking about a $4,400.00 wheel and tire combo here. I think I am asking a very fair price but I'm not spending $400.00 to ship these things. I don't need the money that bad.

Scott

·
Registered
255 Posts
i didnt wanted to low ball you just the economy is kinda low:(

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Martinezguad.....

i didnt wanted to low ball you just the economy is kinda low:(

I didn't mean to sound short there. I totally understand about the money situation. Unfortunately shipping tires is very expensive. :)

Scott

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
What do the tires measure overall?

Bout 36"?

·
Registered
590 Posts
I've got 35x12.50x20 Toyo M/T's with about 4000 miles on them. The wheels are Helo Maxx8's. They can be seen below in my sig. If you are interested in a straight trade I am in Tampa, FL and wouldn't mind making a road trip to see beautiful St. Augustine.

How wide are the wheels? Thanks in advance:icon_ford:

Sergio

edit ~ please excuse my last question, I just looked at your sig to determine the width of your wheels

edit again ~ I'd also take those pocket flares if you were interested in selling:nod::icon_ford:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
22" set up

All 8" parts are now off my truck for anyone interested. Fabtech coils, 2.0 Fabtech res shocks front and rear, rear blocks. tires still on for now but need to come off as well. May have a buyer? Also still have my oem hood if anyone has any crash damage and needs a new hood cheap.

Scott

·
Registered
255 Posts
im still interested:nod: if dont have a buyer maybe we can do some thing.. i will only need 4:crazy::crazy: i know ,what are u going to do with the 5th wheel

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
22's and 8" parts

Hey fellas, I'm heading to the west coast of Florida for the week. Will be out of touch until next Monday. Shocks, coils, and rear lift blocks 550.00 a great deal if you ask me.

Pics in my gallery.

Abrannan19, I'll pm you when I get home. One other guy in Jax is interested but I've not heard from him lately.

You all have a great weekend. Thanks for the interest.

Scott

1 - 20 of 29 Posts