Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What offset/ backspacing would i need for a 05 f250. i dont want the wheels to stick out far just a lil farther that stock... ive got 295/65R20 trail grapplers on stock 20's.

·
Registered
115 Posts
5" Backspace and tires will stick out 2".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
What offset/ backspacing would i need for a 05 f250. i dont want the wheels to stick out far just a lil farther that stock... ive got 295/65R20 trail grapplers on stock 20's.
Are you looking to buy new wheels? How are those tires on the Factory wheels. I am getting ready to mount the same tires on my Factory rims. Do you have any fitment issues?

5" Backspace and tires will stick out 2".
This is kind of incomplete here. 5" backspacing on what width wheel?

·
Registered
252 Posts
you need my wheels, they will be perfect for what you are looking for, stick out about an inch or so more than OEM, I am going back with OEM wheels don't like them sticking out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tires fit on the factory wheels great. No issues at all. I just want a different look. If there is anyone looking to get rid of some 20X9 wheels let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.