Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 20X9 rims off of my 2006 F350. No tires. Looking to trade for something for the truck, just sell them out right, or trade for anything of value. They are Driv Tremor 8 rims 8 lug. Good condition. Located in zip 22406. I believe they are 1,200 new if I'm not mistaken. I'll place value around 800. I have cash to boot if its something I want.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is what they look like on a truck before I swapped them out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What size tires did you have on them, and does your truck have any lift on it? They look nice on that color combo!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What size tires did you have on them, and does your truck have any lift on it? They look nice on that color combo!
I'll be honest with you, I'm not quite sure. My wife bought me the truck and I havent been home but a week since I've had it. I wish I knew but I'd be completely guessing.

Whats the offset? and backspacing
I have no idea. I'll have to get that information and I'll post up an update.

·
Hooked on the POWER...
823 Posts
I have a set of 20X9 rims off of my 2006 F350. No tires. Looking to trade for something for the truck, just sell them out right, or trade for anything of value. They are Driv Tremor 8 rims 8 lug. Good condition. Located in zip 22406. I believe they are 1,200 new if I'm not mistaken. I'll place value around 800. I have cash to boot if its something I want.

Still have them?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 11 of 11 Posts