Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1,200 for all 5 wheels (so that gets you a spare as well!)

Hey, it's time for something new. Selling my 20x12 XD 775 Rockstar wheels.

4.5 inch Backspacing (or -44mm offset)

3,100 lb load rating per wheel.

They are black. I have all the centercaps, and a few spares too.

These will fit on 99+ Ford Superduties with the 8 x 170mm bolt pattern.

All the wheels are in great shape, no curb rash. Just a few chips around the lug nut holes from the impact socket, but those are covered up by the center caps.

Considering selling the tires as well.

40x15.5R20 Toyo MT's with about 45% tread.

4 of those for sale at $400 each, $1,600 for the set.

I will pay to have the wheels and tires seperated.

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
I so wish you were closer, bump for an awesome truck and a great deal....on a side note, can I get some pics of your exhaust? I wanted to do a system like that since I saw you in the mag...let me know if I can get some pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheels are Located in the Seattle WA Area.

(Actual Location: Bellingham, WA 98226)

I so wish you were closer, bump for an awesome truck and a great deal....on a side note, can I get some pics of your exhaust? I wanted to do a system like that since I saw you in the mag...let me know if I can get some pics to [email protected]

I'll try to snap a few...but truthfully, there's nothing special. It's an MBRP SS downpipe for a 03-04 Dodge Cummins, to a 4-5" reducer, straight 5" all the way back to a 90* elbow, and 7" tip!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Damn nice truck man!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
DrSpeed were you at the dyno days at BD Diesel a few months back? Something about your truck makes me think i remember seeing it there..you were parked right at the front by the dyno right?

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
This truck is the sickness. Good luck with the sell. That is exactly looking for. Wish I had 1200 for those wheels. Bump for ya

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DrSpeed were you at the dyno days at BD Diesel a few months back? Something about your truck makes me think i remember seeing it there..you were parked right at the front by the dyno right?
Yeah, that was me!

This truck is the sickness. Good luck with the sell. That is exactly looking for. Wish I had 1200 for those wheels. Bump for ya
Thanks bud. I'll save them for ya if they don't move in a month! And you made me check my screen for flies too...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's secret. Nothink leaks out until they are mounted and balanced!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Denny! Why you gotta be changin' the rockstar? Now nobody will recognize it :rofl:

anyways, ya know i'm getting married, and all the gifts are gonna be for her, so....i'm just sayin :D

good luck with the sale man

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^

If we do that, and if I ever get hitched, I better get a set of wheels too!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP!

$50 finders fee!

Todd - if you still want them....

·
Registered
342 Posts
hey brother...i need 1...any chance i could get the one and then you could sell the set of 4?

I had an issue with a mounting machine this weekend (im and idiot) and i banged up one of mine pretty bad (still usable, but would like to make it a spare).

Let me know!

Thanks...

Doug

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey brother...i need 1...any chance i could get the one and then you could sell the set of 4?

I had an issue with a mounting machine this weekend (im and idiot) and i banged up one of mine pretty bad (still usable, but would like to make it a spare).

Let me know!

Thanks...

Doug

Douglas,

We can make that happen. Shoot me an email with your shipping address, please note if commercial and residential, and I'll get you a quote via UPS.

FYI, the box measures 20x20x15, weighs 55 lbs, and would be leaving from 98226.

email: dennyhao (at) gmail dot com

1 - 20 of 43 Posts