Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find cheyenne 8 or dune 8 weld rims. 8x170 lug pattern. hard to find and not payin 800 a rim for them form some places.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:bump.......i know someone knows somebody who wants to sell them :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
What are you willing to pay? I have 20X12 Dune 8's on my truck right now. Been tossing around the idea of going down in tires size/lift and was told I need narrower rims to fit the 37x13.5's correctly. Also have the Pro-Loc rings and attaching hardware. Won't lie to you, they could use a good polishing job. No dents or gouges, just a little dull from going to Dumont and getting a little sand blasting. Might be willing to partial trade for narrower wheels with same or larger diameter. Let me know.

J.J.
Las Vegas, NV
lvnalolife_at_hotmail_dot_com

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trade for my 22x10? i will pay for shipping ? maybe we can work a deal if u like and as long as ur sure these are 12 wide :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for this evening............looking at any 20x12 chrome really that would want to trade for my 22's or sell outright. thx.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Keep an eye out on Ebay and Craiglist. I was able to find a guy that had some chrome 17" Cheyennes wrapped in brand new wrangler MTs for $1200.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx but to small. 20's is lowest i will go.....i dont even want to do that cause i like my 22's and 40's but im gettin a good deal on some 40's for 20's....

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
come on, i know someone wants to sell some. i will pay good and trade with my tires and rims? lookin at all 20x12's to.

·
Registered
83 Posts
YOU CAN'T LOSE WITH 22'S.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
20x12 cheyenne 8 or dune 8 wheels (I have)

6K miles on the 20x12 weld cheyenne 8 8on170 and 400 miles on the 20x12 weld dune 8 8on170 your pick...... make an offer (REASONABLE)

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
6K miles on the 20x12 weld cheyenne 8 8on170 and 400 miles on the 20x12 weld dune 8 8on170 your pick...... make an offer (REASONABLE)

I am interested...where are you at...can you ship if your not close...got pics..and pricing...

Email me if you want..

[email protected]

I need some nice 20x12 wheels asap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts