Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!!! SOLD !!!!

Yes, you read it correctly. I have a set of four Weld Racing Cheyenne 8 wheels for sale. These are the holy grail of Super Duty wheels. These are in great shape, set of 4 with center caps. They are polished aluminum, not chromed, so no plating to pit and go bad. These wheels are in great shape, but could use a fresh polish job. Specs are 20x10, 8 on 170 bolt pattern, 4.5" back space, -25mm offset. I can't justify holding onto these any longer. They'll go on Ebay in a week if I don't sell them. PM me your offers, no lowballs please.

!!!! SOLD !!!!

!!!! SOLD !!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Are any of the center caps cracked or messed up at all? Have you had these mounted wondering if they are true and straight. dont really know what they are worth but if you know what you want pm me a price.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One center cap is missing some tabs and loose, but I would only run the back ones anyway. There are new center caps on Ebay for pretty cheap if you want 4. Right now I'm not in a hurry to sell and these are pretty rare so starting out at $2400 shipped and will lower later or put on Ebay if they don't sell.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't checked because they are in such good shape, but I'll get them checked tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
DO WANT!!! Minus my 24x12 rockstars, these were my favorite set of wheels I ran on my 04 when I was still driving it, after buying that stolen king ranch 05 front end and interior I had to sell them to pay for some new seats and front en :(

Here's some pics of these same wheels on a superduty with 7" of lift, and 37s for a reference pic.

Don't pay any mind to the windows, the guys at work "congradulated" me on my promotion. lol

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jason, looks great. What's this about stolen KR stuff? Did you unknowingly buy stolen parts and have them recovered?

·
Registered
53 Posts
$2400 shipped OBO
Any interest in swapping for a set of 22" KMC Diesels' with Toyo MT 40"? I am thinking of going down to either 37" and 38" and I would prefer a bigger sidewall than what that would be like on a 22" wheel. The wheels are in excellent condition and the tires have about 60% life left, maybe more. The swap would be for your 22" plus cash if you were interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Thanks Jason, looks great. What's this about stolen KR stuff? Did you unknowingly buy stolen parts and have them recovered?
This was a little while ago, probably 7-8 months ago. I sold my interior, and old front end, used the money I got from that stuff plus $1500 of my own money to buy an 06 king ranch front end and interior, everything was flawless, thought the price was steep but it was mint so I bought it, excited about my recent upgrade I post pics on chuckstrucks and here, and sure enough the next day a detective shows up at my door saying it's stolen and loaded my truck up on a rollback to be towed to ford so they can literally RIP everything out. Cut my headlight harnesses, cut my power/heated seat harnesses, left greese stains on my door panels, etc. and dropped the truck back off to me leaving me screwed out of money, and a ride to work (truck was being used to pull a gooseneck to work everyday at the time), so I lost wages from work aswell.

Long story short, I have about $3500 wrapped up into getting the 04 back to almost it's original condition interior and cosmetic wise, and that little punk kid got nothing at all, not even a slap on the wrist. He was a member on here (rickjames) and lives in my town. I still to this day pray I can see him out somewhere around town.. lol

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Wow, I would have been filing lawsuits.
I tried all I could do, I just wrote that one down in my book of losses and moved on, he will get what's comming to him one day when he steals the wrong persons truck.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
are the front caps open for manuel hubs? All 4 in great shape? Still trying to sell my current wheels. Possibley still interested in these.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All 4 caps are solid, but they just pop off so you could either pop it off to lock hubs or, what I would do, just leave the front two off and have two spares for the rear. There's lots of Weld center caps on Ebay also, so you could probably find some open ones pretty cheap.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts