Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of chrome welds on 37x20 toyo m/ts for $1000 has about 30-40% tread.. or will trade for 05-07 stock 20s and tires ...

·
Registered
16 Posts
u have any pics??? I have a set of stock 5 star 20s on my lariat with terra grapples 325/60/20. If it helps my truck is an 07, it would be that year 20s. Tires have about 5k on them.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I'll trade you some 20x10 helo maxx 8's with half tread 35" toyo M/T for them.

Or I'll give you my 20x12 welds (just wheels, since I'm asking $1200 for wheels only)

Let me know

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jason, i would buddy but im trying to put this truck back stock on factory 20s.....sorry we wasnt able to meet up this weeknd,, i was in your neck of woods.... you happen to have a stock pitman arm??

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
jason, i would buddy but im trying to put this truck back stock on factory 20s.....sorry we wasnt able to meet up this weeknd,, i was in your neck of woods.... you happen to have a stock pitman arm??
Yeah, I ended up working all weekend, and it just screwed me all up. I will see if I can get ahold of stock 20s with stock sized tires for these 20x10 maxx8's with the 35" toyo mt's and we can work something out, I want those wheels, had a set of them on my 04 and regret getting rid of them, but they were off an 05-07 truck and hit the leafsprings.. I will say, you may have better luck selling 20s with 35s, as thats what alot of these guys run. I'll swap ya, and give you the pitman arm free if you want??

And yes, I have 2 pitman arms, one from an 05-07, one off my 04. Which one you need?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, see if you can find somebody to trade your set-up for stock 20s and tires and we can swap.. i need the 05-07 pitman arm..

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will see if i can find out back spacing and width, these were on the truck when i bought it. the rims are in excellent condition with no scraps scuffs, pitting, or ruse, the do not have center caps and the tires are about 30% i would say.. prolly can get another 10-15k miles outta them..

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Not willing to ship are you? Im in ohio. Also have some 16" procomps with 36" tsl's id trade.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Gah I want these bad. I have 2 sets of wheels and tires I'm trying to sell so hopefully I will get them.

Is there no centercaps at all, or just no front caps? Also, are the tires worn evenly and ride good still or are they cupped? Can you get some tread pics?

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Can you get me a price shipped to Medina Ohio 44256

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would like to buy your tires, don't need the wheels. I'm in NC. What would you take for tires only? You can have my old ones if you need them to get by until you find a stock set like you want. Mine are 35" R20 Kuhmo's with 3/16" of tread left.

·
Registered
921 Posts
why would you want to buy 30% tread tires.. seriously

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a 4" lift and want to try a used set of 37's before I spend 2 grand on a new set.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts