Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In a short review it seems to show that the 12k winch option is available across the SRW line up. A few color changes as well.

·
Registered
2020 Ford F350 Platinum CC SRW LB
54 Posts
And yet another Blue exterior color!!
2020: Blue Jeans
2021: Antimatter Blue
2022: Atlas Blue

·
Premium Member
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2022 Initial Orders: 15 March 2021
2022 Production Start: 01 June 2021

Just checked...still the dates being reported. Maybe your dealer didn't have the Order bank available yet??

·
Premium Member
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Considering the winch option can be added on most trucks now it's something to think about for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Is the 12inch screen only going to be available in the King Ranch, Platinum and Limited

·
Registered
2020 Ford F350 Platinum CC SRW LB
54 Posts
Per the Order Guide:
SYNC® 4 with 12” LCD Capacitive Touchscreen – standard on Lariat, King Ranch®, Platinum and Limited

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Ok, now with it available on Lariat, does that mean a cab and chassis with the Lariat trim can get it?

·
Premium Member
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My bad...thought that was 2022. C&C 2022 Order guide not out yet.

·
Premium Member
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just check your automatic download file settings. Are you getting any kind of message when you click on the file above??

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Reactions: 6riders

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here it is...going to read thru it to see what pops out.
hey there. new to forum and ordering my first super duty. Perhaps I can draw on the collective wisdom of the forum.

Anything major I'm missing in this build? For the price I'm paying I hope not, but given that this is my first super duty, I figured the seasoned crowd might have some thoughts.

Also, what is priority code 80? Should I be hassling my dealer to change that to a higher priority? What is the order process like for Ford? I ordered a rubicon a few years back and pretty quickly after that I got a VIN and was able to check in with Jeepcares on a fairly regular basis to see what stage of fabrication the rig was in. Any tricks to making sure progress is being made? I'm skeptical of dealers... I generally assume they aren't doing their job...

I thought about picking up a '21, I can't find a new one anywhere within several hundred miles with leather seats and the console delete up front. I hate consoles. That bigger screen is enticing too!

Anyway, thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep...Just as @GregWork said add the Supplemental Heat. You could discuss the Priority Code...not sure what they would do, but they could change it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts