Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide some real world heights and lengths? I am trying to determine if this truck will fit in my garage.

Black appearance package (20" wheels) and short bed.

Is the 250" overall length as stated in the specifications correct for this trim package?
The spec says 79.3"/81.5" for overall height, but I don't know if that is applicable to this trim package.

I have clearance for 21'(d)x83"(h), so its going to be snug if it does fit.

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
973 Posts
Here's a Tremor going into a garage. He had to cut the arm down where the door attaches to the motor:

·
Registered
2020 Ford F350 Platinum CC SRW LB
68 Posts
My F350 just clears my 7 foot garage door. Have to pull back the antenna, tho!
But I cannot get all of it inside!! 23 feet is just about an inch shy of my garage depth.

·
Administrator
23,490 Posts
Make sure you length measure inside with the door shut and height with the door open.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like I'll clear height wise. Length is going to be very tight. I might just have to build a new bump out in the dining room wall :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
I had a friend bring his over to my garage earlier this evening. My garage door is 83" high and the depth is 253". I had already cut the extra piece of metal off where the door attaches to the motor (the arm had more adjustments available). It fit as long as the hitch was removed. It's tight but it fit.
Motor vehicle Shade Automotive design Vehicle Mode of transport
Road surface Bird Asphalt Wood Line

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
One option, if the opener arm is too close, is to get a wall mount opener. Not ideal to have to spend a couple hundred bucks but it could help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a friend bring his over to my garage earlier this evening. My garage door is 83" high and the depth is 253". I had already cut the extra piece of metal off where the door attaches to the motor (the arm had more adjustments available). It fit as long as the hitch was removed. It's tight but it fit. View attachment 778455 View attachment 778456
Exactly what I needed, thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts