Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Yall, I have a 2020 Ford F350 dually, about a week ago my truck came up with a problem, the truck starts up fine but doesn't want to shift into any gear. Doesn't shift out of park, brake lights work, everything else works. After checking the fuses I found out that the #7 fuse (Brake on-off switch) was blown. I replaced the fuse just for giggles and everything was back to normal. Then today the fuse blew again, just wanted to get some insight from anyone on here to see if anyone had anything similar to this?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Hey Yall, I have a 2020 Ford F350 dually, about a week ago my truck came up with a problem, the truck starts up fine but doesn't want to shift into any gear. Doesn't shift out of park, brake lights work, everything else works. After checking the fuses I found out that the #7 fuse (Brake on-off switch) was blown. I replaced the fuse just for giggles and everything was back to normal. Then today the fuse blew again, just wanted to get some insight from anyone on here to see if anyone had anything similar to this?
New truck = warranty work!

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.