Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes my rear passenger courtesy lights will not turn off by them selves, and i cannot find a switch to turn them off. It is only when the truck is turned off that they eventually go off, but only after about 15 min, not when the other interior lights slow dim to off.

i have sat in the back seat with the truck off and tried the switch on the lights but the light remain on.

Ive read the manual and there is no mention of other switches to control the interior lights other then at the light and in the overhead console.

anyone else have this or know what it is i am missing?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sometimes my rear passenger courtesy lights will not turn off by them selves, and i cannot find a switch to turn them off. It is only when the truck is turned off that they eventually go off, but only after about 15 min, not when the other interior lights slow dim to off.

i have sat in the back seat with the truck off and tried the switch on the lights but the light remain on.

Ive read the manual and there is no mention of other switches to control the interior lights other then at the light and in the overhead console.

Thanks.

I have the Same issue. Did you find a fix?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks.
So any luck? Got same issue with 2020 xl work truck

·
Premium Member
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat CCSB - ARP studs, EGR deleted, IPR coolant filter, PHP FICM tunes.
1,114 Posts
I have had a similar issue with the doors on a Ford Explorer.

Liberal application of WD-40 to the door latch mechanism followed by opening and closing the door several times solved the problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts