Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but thought I'd start here. Recently bought a 2020 F-250 Lariat Sport with the Tremor package. I've been a Duramax guy for the past 19 years and know those in and out, but wanted to get your guys insight on this. I purchased aftermarket wheels to put on (22x10 Fuel Blitz -18mm Offset). I didn't change the outer diameter of the tire pair up with the wheels vs. the stock tires (35x12.5). Obviously with the lower offset, the wheels/tires stick out a little more than the stock setup. With this, I am getting a very small rub briefly when the wheel is at 3/4 of a turn. I can live with the rub since it is so minimal, but it will not allow me to put any type of splash guard or mudflap on now, which i wanted to. My question is since the Tremor package comes with a front end lift already on it from the factory, what are my options to get it up a little more? Will the factory leveling kit have to be removed and an actual lift put on, or do you think there will be another kit that comes out to add to the existing hardware to level the front end with the back since there is still some rake? The truck rides/drives perfectly right now and I am not going to mess with anything until I know for sure what can be done and not sacrifice ride/drivability. Thank you in advance for any information given.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you need more lift than i rec. a lift kit.

is there a rake? might be able to throw 1in spacer on it.

Yes. There is still 2-2.5 in. of rake from the factory as I believe Ford added a block to the back.

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,099 Posts
i would toss a 1in spacer in to give you just a tad more clearance. anything over that and your gonna wanna look into track bars and what not.

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
There is an adjustable front lift option that allows from 0"-2.5" of front lift. That way you can adjust it to the rake as you like or even add the adjuster to the "new" front springs to dial in the new setup.

Follow that??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is an adjustable front lift option that allows from 0"-2.5" of front lift. That way you can adjust it to the rake as you like or even add the adjuster to the "new" front springs to dial in the new setup.

Follow that??
Thank you for the reply. Who makes this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would toss a 1in spacer in to give you just a tad more clearance. anything over that and your gonna wanna look into track bars and what not.
Thank you. Would it be worth it to put in the adjustable track bar that Readylift has?

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,099 Posts
Thank you. Would it be worth it to put in the adjustable track bar that Readylift has?
if you want to do more than 1in i would do a adj track bar but probs not worth it for 1 inch.

i used a 1in bottom mount coil spacer from skyjacker and it was 20 bucks i think.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you want to do more than 1in i would do a adj track bar but probs not worth it for 1 inch.

i used a 1in bottom mount coil spacer from skyjacker and it was 20 bucks i think.
Thank you for the info. Did you change our shocks, or put in shock extenders?

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,099 Posts
You'll be fine with the same shocks with just an inch. I have some shock extension brackets if you want them though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts