Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 F350 Long Bed 4X4 with the 6.7 and I am looking to install the Ford Factory 5th wheel prep package. I think the Part Number is BC3Z-5F057-A. I would like to get a price on this, and my Zipcode is 38654 for shipping purposes.

Thanks
Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response. However, it appears that I do not have enough posts to be able to see the link. In the email response, I see "fordsvtparts sunriseford". I did a search and it came up with a few options for Sunrise Ford. Can you narrow the search down some with which one I should be looking at?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,479 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
There is an Autonation Honda down the road from me. Would it save anything shipping to them?
Unfortunately this would not save much on the shipping. It would still be coming from us in MN.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
So the total out the door would be 512.65? If so, how do I go about placing an order? Do you have an estimate on how long it would take to get it to my house? Thanks for all the help.
This would take about 3 or 4 business days to you. I'd suggest giving me a call on this one, and placing the order over the phone. You could also place the order online, but please give me a heads up.
The Ford packaging is not always the greatest, and I'd want to take a look at this before it leaves here. This thing is heavy, and I'd like to prevent any suprises when it would arrive to you. PM me for any questions, or give me a call during the day. 651-484-8888, ask for Mike R :)

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Thanks for the order! I’m out of town for a few days, but I’ll get with our shipping guys to make sure the packaging is sufficient. PM me your order number whenever you get a chance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Packaging was in good shape when delivered. Got everything installed this weekend without any issues. Mike, your team did an excellent job helping me in your absence. If I need Ford parts in the future, you will be the first person I reach out to. Thanks again for all the help.

Robert

1 - 14 of 14 Posts