Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Bump To Pass!!
11,891 Posts
So basically what we are talking about is one of us that is always on here or at least that's who it should be....there aren't that many of us.

Mike
Kily
Nick
Me
Eil (ish) but wants to not be it again

So the question is who is willing/wants to do it/what?

I'm not good a the picture/documenting thing so I don't think I should be a Historian any more, but I am up for what everyone else what's to do also.

·
Super Moderator
12,953 Posts
I'm willing to do stuff, but since I don't make a lot of the G2Gs I didn't think I should hold an office.....:dunno:

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I'm good with whatever...I think kily toren and Mike spent the most time. I try to do as much as I can and make as many gtg's as possible.

·
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!
6,471 Posts
:welcome1: (emoji for Mike...)

Sorry for my lack of presence this year, but with the new job location and purchasing my first home, things are different and I don't get on the computer as much as I used to before.

Funds are a bit tighter now that I don't make as much $$$ in the new location, so trips to GTG's are put on hold. :sad:

As far as being the Vice Director, I do not want to step down, but if/when I'm voted out, I'm fine with that. :nod:

It was a good run and Eli and I have 3 GTG Wins under our belt. :woot:

Best of luck to this year's nominees. :thumb:

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
Well I am going to base my nominations on activity.

Nick ~~ Director
Matt ~~ Vice Director
Kily ~~ Eastside Historian
Toren ~~ Westside Historian

Or it could go..

Nick ~~ Director
Toren ~~ Vice Director
Matt ~~ Westside Historian
Kily ~~ Eastside Historian

But depending on duties and requirements not sure who would want to do what.. The only job duties I am familiar with what needs to be done are Historian and Kily does a great job with that..

(although both historians were at Moses Lake pulls and we had 6 members there and no one posted up in the G2G thread.. :poke... they are slaking)

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
My nominations are :
Mike-director
Nick-vice director
Kily- east historian
Toren-west historian

21 - 40 of 41 Posts