Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 2015 xl with 36k miles for a really good price to use as my work truck didn’t think the manual windows would bother me that much but it gets aggravating.... has anybody swapped in electronics on theirs I found some old stuff on searching nothing on the newer trucks. Can anybody point me in the right direction please

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
The problem is probably going to be the wiring within the dash and door. Do you have the wiring from the BCM to the driver door and do you have the wiring between the driver door and passenger door.

Here are the wiring diagrams. You can check the wiring in the kick panel areas to see if you have the colors going to each door plug or from the BCM to power the windows.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem is probably going to be the wiring within the dash and door. Do you have the wiring from the BCM to the driver door and do you have the wiring between the driver door and passenger door.

Here are the wiring diagrams. You can check the wiring in the kick panel areas to see if you have the colors going to each door plug or from the BCM to power the windows.

Thank you I was able to pull and see the wires to the passenger side and I do not have the wires so the truck is a 4 door I don’t know if that would matter I did find 8 wires going to the plug on the passenger side front door

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
You check the "B" pillow for the rear doors to see if they have any of the wires.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
and a few more...the rear doors are here

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts