Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got my truck lifted!

Fabtech 10" 4 link and 4.0 Dirt Logic Coil Overs with leaf springs and the standard 2" block in the rear

American Force Vector 22x12 paint matched to the lower two tone

Toyo Open Country M/T 40x15.50x22

Snapped a quick pic with about 800lbs of weight in the bed still right after I picked it up.

A few days have gone by now and it settled a fair amount so going to adjust the coils up another inch because it's rubbing on the front bumper bracket on both sides but definitely worse on the drivers side. The kit sits low in the rear which is a bummer straight out of the box so I'm swapping the standard Fabtech 2" block with a PMF 4.5" tapered block later this weekend with the 2.5 degree taper so I will end up with a slight factory-esque rake with the rear a bit high. It sits about .5-1" low in the rear now with nothing in the bed. The FX4 stickers have been removed since then, new paint matched emblems and tail lights are coming soon, custom headlights, and then I'm painting my driveshaft so it's not rusted as hell lol

Update: So it sat 2" low after measuring more thoroughly, got a 5" PMF block with new bolts and top plates installed and it sits perfect now! Also got my emblems paint matched front and rear. Next up is paint matched recon tails with the back up light pod, painting a few things under the truck that aren't black, and removing some misc mounts etc that I don't need to clean up the look.

Attachments

Reactions: ZALATX and ZMANN

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sweet rig!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sweet rig!! I really like the paint on the rims to match! The PMF blocks are awesome. did you upgrade your U-Bolts with PMF?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I went with the new top plates and new u bolts since the ones I had were too short

1 - 7 of 7 Posts