Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 5 Posts

· Registered
915 Posts
There is a special grease I use for connections like this. i get it at the dealer. IUt's just called Motorcraft electrical grease. I suppose you can use Di-electric grease just the same but I don't know if they are the same.
1 - 2 of 5 Posts