Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to delete exhaust and egr. I'm looking for a tuner or tunes that only deletes these with no other tunes for hp.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Read FAQ thread in the performance section. No hp delete tune can be had on minimaxx for sure and probably Spartain.

·
Super Moderator
9,635 Posts
You would need to speak with a vendor. I'm sure there are way to get your request filled.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Didn't read you had a 15, sorry bud. You're right on the minimaxx canned tunes working on only up to a 13 or 14, but I'm not sure if someone can side load custom tunes that support 15+ or not. That would be a question for Jeremy.

In some ways I wish they still made a DPF-r style chip for people like you who wanted no power just deletes. That would be the ticket.

I'd probably just run a good tow tune instead of trying to find something that will tune for deletes and add no power. The tow tunes won't add much power at all and will probably smooth out your trans shifting some which is always a plus.

·
Super Moderator
9,635 Posts
Going to be quite hard on-line....People ghosted when GOV started stepping out. Good luck.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone have any issues with sct uploading? It goes all the way through the tuning process then takes forever on the retrieving stock vehicle information, goes to 100% then come back with there was an error when uploading tune.... says click tune and follow steps. I do that, it does another 30 sec update and the process starts over and repeats over and over again. Its 🍋.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts