Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
GTG #10 Saturday, July 13th, 2014

Lynnwood, WA Drew's Going Away BBQ

Drew (buckels) James (tokenchevy) Denis (dfuzz78) Heather (dfuzz78wife) Zaria (dieselgirl93)

I like how everyone's face changes in each pic except Zaria! :hehe:

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
09-12-2014 GTG #11 dinner at Hop jacks followed by several hours of shooting the chit. :thumb:

kafleming19 - Kily

mrs.kafleming19 - Michelle

toren302 - Toren & his wife Jen

mechanic22 - Justin and his wife Chelsey

6.0stroker - Mike with his wife Leann

six0~stoker - Eli

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
09-13-2014 GTG #12 Alligator diesel hunting for horse power.

kafleming19 - Kily

mrs.kafleming19 - Michelle

toren302 - Toren & his wife Jen

6.0stroker - Mike with his wife Leann

six0~stoker - Eli

Ford7three - Bryan

It was a long day for dynoing. We got there roughly at 8:45. Mike and I got to dyno at about 1ish iirc. Toren didn't hit the rollers until roughly 4. We left at 9:30pm and they probably still have 15 vehicles in line...

First up was me. I laid down a VERY clean run at 391hp/732tq. This was running a "stud safe" dyno tune from Matt at gearhead that he sent me about 2 years ago. I was super pleased though because 2 dyno operators came up to me after my run to confirm my mods because all the other 6.0's up to that point were in the 320's. After talking With Matt at gearhead he pointed out that they only ran my truck to 3,300 RPM and that I probably would have broke 400.

My Dyno run 09 13 2014 - YouTube

Next up was Mike. He ran 371HP/776TQ
Here is just one photo. For the others photos of Mike click here

Mike's dyno run 9-13-2014 - YouTube

Toren was last up. He ran 536HP/1,108TQ. Here is just one photo. For the others click here.

Toren's dyno runs - YouTube

Dirt
Toren was up first against a 2wd dodge 1500 with a cummins in it and totally kicked the guys azz.

Toren racing Jason Burton - YouTube
Toren Racing Burton Roof top - YouTube

Eli's first round I think was also a cummins. Eli totally kicked his azz even after letting off half track to stop the wheel hop.

Eli dirt drag racing - YouTube

Second round Eli and Toren lined up. :evillol: Eli barely jumped the start so automatically got disqualified... But it would have been a VERY tight race if he wouldn't have because Toren was not to far in front crossing the line.

Eli and Toren dirt drag racing - YouTube
Eli and Toren Racing Roof Top - YouTube

3rd round
Toren racing a very quick d-max. Ended up getting eliminated but the dmax went into limp mode so Toren got to move on to the final race.
Toren dirt drag racing - YouTube
Toren dirt drag racing - YouTube
Toren Racing Dmax roof top - YouTube

Final race for the win. Toren got a little loose and had to back out or we might have hit the wall.
Toren getting a little loose in the last race - YouTube
Toren Racing Dmax in the final roof top - YouTube

Here are some other races that were more for fun.
Toren racing the BD built truck - in cab - YouTube
Toren racing the BD truck stand view - YouTube

·
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
GTG #13 October 11th, 2014

Monroe, WA Classic Car Swap Meet & Dinner at The Rock

Denis (dfuzz78) Heather (dfuzz78wife) Toren (toren302) Mike (6.0stroker) Matt (Matty8734)

·
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
Roller Skating, mini golfing, arcade games, dinner and several hours of shooting the chit. :thumb:

Denis (dfuzz78) Heather (dfuzz78wife) Eli (Six0~Stroker) Marina (Mrs.Six0~Stroker) Kily (kafleming19) Michelle (Mrs.kafleming19) Mike (6.0Stroker) w/ his wife LeAnn

Paisley's first time skating with skates 2 sizes to big.

Eli and Denis skating together.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts