Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Check out this 2014 F-350 6.7L Chassis cab for sale. It's going to go quick! Buy it now price is $17,900! Only 132,676 miles! New cold air intake, new front brake pads, fresh transmission fluid drain/fill, fresh power steering flush. Bid today on ebay or buy now for pick up in Dallas, check it out!!
Ebay (Expires Saturday at 6:00 p.m. CST) LOW RESERVE!:2014 Ford F-350 SUPER DUTY | eBay

YouTube video:

Cargurus buy it now in Dallas:Used Ford F-350 Super Duty Chassis for Sale in Richardson, TX - CarGurus

Truck will not ship pick up only
Cash or cashier's check only
Bid now!
Truck used to be ambulance and fire dept. removed box from back. Horn is INOP after siren removal and AC does not blow cold (line disconnected) I covered back with polyed hardboard a drilled small holes around circumference of hole (temporary). Make me an offer!! It's a strong runner!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
What is the flow rate of rain water through the roof into the cab? Approximate GPM would be fine if you don’t have an exact number.
LOL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the flow rate of rain water through the roof into the cab? Approximate GPM would be fine if you don’t have an exact number.
If you're referring to video with gap, it's because the screws were not all in. It was just there for show. I had to remove top ferring and back board to fit in storage unit. There is a seal and it is watertight if you keep the temporary setup I have going. It has been tested in a rainstorm. It works!

·
Administrator
22,223 Posts
@Whtbfflo we generally do not allow people to come here an spam us with sales ads.

Seems like the members are enjoying this one, going forward please do not use this forum as your craigslist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts