Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The windshield washer on my 2014 F350 doesn't work. It hasn't since I bought it almost a year ago... I didn't catch it on the test drive, and I've just dealt with it since.

When I push the button that should activate the wipers and washer I get absolutely nothing. No wipers. No fluid.

I have checked the fuses I can find that seem to have anything to do with the wipers. They're all good, and the wipers work fine the rest of the time.

I've pulled the pump and it's not getting any juice. We then ran a direct line to the pump and it fired, so I know that part works.

Is there another fuse or relay that this piggybacks off of that isn't marked?

Any other options other than the switch being bad?

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Also check the spay nozzles while you are fixing things. They tend to crumble and then you’re just washing the intake manifold.
Yes! I juiced my turbo when the passenger side went. Due to the smell, I thought I had a coolant leak.

·
Premium Member
9,121 Posts
The relay that runs the washer pump is in the control box on the wiper motor, as far as I remember -- may need a new wiper motor, unless your good at repairing

Reactions: The Evil Twin

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Hopefully OP will tell us what the fix is since I have the same issue and found out the same way lol. Didn't think to test windshield squirter haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.