Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys,
Im new to this forum, but felt the need to join because ive been having some issues with my 2014 6.7 powerstroke thats a crewcab 8ft bed. It currently has a 6in suspension lift on it and 37x13.5x20 tires on it.... that being said i went to replace my rear flange/dampener that connects the rear driveshaft to the rear pinion/pumpkin. Somehow the truck managed to grab ahold of and pull out the bushings from the dampener thats located directly behind the flange.... not sure how. That being said i replaced it... and boom happened again 25 miles in. Yes i have a carrier bearing drop to accommodate this angle change with the lift, but it actually seemed to put too severe of an angle on the drive shaft. So i took it off, but not im getting wheel hop at take off... also currently running around with no rear dampener bc the truck keeps destroying them... PLEASE HELP

ALSO will traction bars alleviate this issue? and i had this lift on for about 7k miles and it just now started destroying these dampeners... and i checked the rear bearings and theyre in good condition

1 - 1 of 1 Posts