1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
I love to do these fantasy biulds....it makes me love "TINA" even more and she has the "Title is in my hands mod" that I love so much!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love to do these fantasy biulds....it makes me love "TINA" even more and she has the "Title is in my hands mod" that I love so much!
Me too. I just build up an XL model and Platinum and the difference in price is astronomical. :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Finally the 2013 is in FORD website. Have fun and start to build up your truck today. :)
FYI: Production on Platinum's won't start till Dec. If you build a Ruby Red or add the drop in bed liner it won't build till Feb.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI: Production on Platinum's won't start till Dec. If you build a Ruby Red or add the drop in bed liner it won't build till Feb.
Thanks for the information dude. I don't need a new truck at the moment but if I had to choose one I'll go with the XL model. :approve:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the information dude. I don't need a new truck at the moment but if I had to choose one I'll go with the XL model. :approve:
NP, just passing it along. Maybe it will help someone about to place an order? :twocents:

·
Registered
937 Posts
how did u find out that the platinums wont be available till december? Also, when can see the trucks hit the lots? King ranch namely.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was pleased to see that the truck I intend to have built went down in price for 2013. The price of the Ultimate Package dropped $1300 or $1400.

·
Registered
96 Posts
how did u find out that the platinums wont be available till december? Also, when can see the trucks hit the lots? King ranch namely.
From another forum. Several dealers and a Ford rep are members. This disappointing information about the Platinum's came out yesterday.

They are also saying that dealer allocation will be produced first, then retail orders and lastly fleet. However retail orders will arrive before dealer allocation or fleet. Sounds strange, but it makes sense. Test the line changes on dealer allocation then run retail and fleet orders.

I would guess they will hit the lots early to mid December.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I was pleased to see that the truck I intend to have built went down in price for 2013. The price of the Ultimate Package dropped $1300 or $1400.
You can't get 20" rubber with the LUP, maybe that's why the price isn't the same.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
My Blue Jean SCLB 4X4 was gonna cost me $49,935. Sweet ride but I think I will stick with my pile of junk 7.3! :ford:

·
Super Moderator
2,180 Posts
That one black interior almost looks like a Harley edition. That is pretty awesome remind me of the 6.0 interior with that small center console lid. Looks like they changed the dash back to being flush.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
937 Posts
I am going to add a bunch of pictures of the new 2013 Kodiak Brown Metallic. It looks pretty awesome in the sun. At night it looks black. I had to clean the dirt off it so you can see the color. I think i'll be doing the brown...

·
Registered
937 Posts
I looked at the tank sizes and it looks like you have to get the super cab to get the 37.5 gal tank since that is the 158". The crew cab is 156.x" so we get screwed out of a bigger tank. Awesome.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts