Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got her and now the fun begins. First thing I want to do is a rim/tire combo. I am not going to lift this truck (gasp, I know, its a first) so my question is, can I run anything other than a 35x12.5 setup? I plan to run an aftermarket 20x10 alloy. Id love to run a 37x13.5. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
What color? No pics? C'mon man! :hehe: Congrats on the new truck, I want a platinum real bad, but can't talk myself into getting back into payments :hehe: Welcome to the org

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ingot silver. Wanted Plat White, but this one was there and it kinda grew on me. It should look really nice with some black Fuels. Pics in good time!! As for payments, well, it was time to replace the 2000 Excursion.

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
I really want a Ruby Red Platinum, the Plat. White is super nice too. I'm not much of a fan of black wheels, but I did see a silver SD with black wheels and it looks pretty darn good.

·
Registered
572 Posts
20x10 american force wheels with 33" trxus tires would rub my bushwacher pocket flares. Leveled it now i can run 35s no prob. Sticking with 33s though.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
:worthless[1]:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I imagine if you run the 20X10 it will rub quite a bit with no lift. I ran the same rim and tire as you want on my 2008 with a 2.5 level and it rubbed a little bit. This is my platinum with the rehabs and 37's with a 4.5 lift

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I imagine if you run the 20X10 it will rub quite a bit with no lift. I ran the same rim and tire as you want on my 2008 with a 2.5 level and it rubbed a little bit. This is my platinum with the rehabs and 37's with a 4.5 lift
Wow! thats a beauty right there!

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
sweet truck.:nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts