Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2013 f250 that has a broken driver side mirror in a few different ways, so I bought a factory (used) one from eBay. It has all the power options where as my factory mirror did not, my factory mirror has heat, telescope, fold and mirrors. Where the eBay mirror has every option available, I believe, I tried re-pinning the wires to match mine but there is an extra yellow wire, and not all the features are working. So with all that being said I’m looking for a little guidance or if someone has a wiring diagram it would be much appreciated.

I attached 2 images one with less wires is my current mirror one with more is the eBay mirror.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
See if this will help any

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, so you are saying I should pin my connector to look like the thumbnail and try it? Or is that just the general diagram?

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May be a crazy question to ask but the thumbnail that you sent is for a 2014, would that matter because I’m not having a lot of the same wires at all my truck is a 2013

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
May be a crazy question to ask but the thumbnail that you sent is for a 2014, would that matter because I’m not having a lot of the same wires at all my truck is a 2013
I didn't post that thumbnail, but...

The wiring diagrams that I posted in the other thread and to which I referred were from the Ford Workshop Manual which covers 2011-1016. It's a reasonable bet, then, that anything within that span of years remained unchanged. ...at least according to Ford.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dj I tried viewing your post but my phones won’t display it I’m gonna try and have a look at in desktop version

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Dj I tried viewing your post but my phones won’t display it I’m gonna try and have a look at in desktop version
Good plan. I checked and they are working for download.

They are PDFs, so you will need both a method of download and a method of viewing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man you know what I can’t figure out that damn diagram so I’m just going to take this ***** apart and swap harnesses lol thanks for you info guys I really appreciate it👍🏼

1 - 10 of 10 Posts