Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking about getting a new 350 cc drw and I am torn between pulling the trigger now or waiting till Oct 1 to see what the new rebates might be. Right now there is only $3000 in rebates. What do you think the rebates will look like in two weeks?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'd wait. Hard to say what the rebates will be like, a dealer would be your best bet as they might have an idea of what's coming up. I got 6k in rebates, my brother got a bit more IIRC.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what I'm thinking. Tried to pry at the dealer some to see if he would tell me anything but nothing. What part of the country you in?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just bought a 2012 F-250 yesterday and I use to be in the car business, for Ford, for many years. Dealers don't know what the next months rebates will be until that month starts. 2012's are selling really good right now since they offered 0% for 60 months and 1.9% for 72. I don't see them offering anymore rebates next month.

As far as pricing goes, I chose the $1,000 rebate and 0% for 60 months. My truck listed for $59,XXX and I bought it for $52,500 plus tax. Generally on a Lariat or King Ranch F250 theres roughly $5,000-$6,000 in markup depending on options.

·
Registered
279 Posts
That is what I'm thinking. Tried to pry at the dealer some to see if he would tell me anything but nothing. What part of the country you in?
I'm in SE Pennsylvania. Rebates are regional, depends where they need to move inventory. When I bought my '11, the '12s had about 4k in rebates where as other areas were getting 6k. I went with the '11 to get the better deal. You'll start to see better rebates if the '12s are still sitting on the lots in the next few months.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Bought my 2012 Sept 2 and the rebate from Ford was $3,000 , dealer discount $4514, FMCC Bonus $1,000. This was based on a MSRP of $57,XXX. After taking the discounts and dealer rebates I started the process of haggling with the salesman to get a few more thousand. For me after months of waiting the time to buy was now as I could not get the September price I paid in June. The dealer didn't have a clue when the 2013's if or when rebates would be available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts