Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

· Premium Member
18,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I have a small backpacking tent so it shouldn't be too hard to find a spot...If I have to I will just sleep in the back of the jeep.
Actually I have a buddy that lives fairly close to texoma, I might just crash there for a couple nights
Didnt you sleep in my camper one year?

· Dont Mess With Texas!
5,966 Posts
doesnt look like I am going to be able to make it, that is a good freinds wedding weekend, and my wives birthday weekend

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts

· Viking Heavy Diesel
23,257 Posts
I will try to show for at least one day if not stay the night.

· Premium Member
147 Posts
I have a small backpacking tent so it shouldn't be too hard to find a spot...If I have to I will just sleep in the back of the jeep.
Actually I have a buddy that lives fairly close to texoma, I might just crash there for a couple nights
I am bringing my RV so I am sure we can work something out. No one should have to sleep in a truck. :) Just so you know I'm on top.:hehe:

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
I will try to show for at least one day if not stay the night.
sweet! I will save you a beer or 3

I am bringing my RV so I am sure we can work something out. No one should have to sleep in a truck. :) Just so you know I'm on top.:hehe:
Not sure what clay has been whispering in your ear at night, but I dont swing that way :hehe: :poke

Seriously though, I appreciate the offer :tex:
Im sure we will figure something out

· Viking Heavy Diesel
23,257 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
man, i already have reservations at Lake Lavon, Lavonia Park, Memorial, July 4th, Labor Day.

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Ben and I talked about it the other day he mention a gtg with the Oklahoma group but i came to see when it was but i will be in California that week. I wished i could of made it.

· Registered
5,579 Posts
Ya, we're headed different directions that week Daniel.
You're headed to the West Coast and I'm headed past the East Coast. lol

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Looks like I will be late getting to texoma, My trip to Tampa Bay got pushed back a couple weeks, now it happens to fall on the week before the memorial day weekend.Im scheduled to land in okc late on Friday night, possibly early Saturday morning. Either way, I probably wont be there until Saturday afternoon

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.