Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Hell we camped in a 19' tent trailer when I was growing up and had NO AC at all. We traveled the US for weeks at a time with that thing, I grew to hate setup and tear down every day.
Like you said, with an AC it will keep it cool at night and thats the main thing.
I dont mind tent camping at all but I dont do it in the summer, at least not around here. After being out in the sun all day, a nice cool bed is what I need :nod:

Soo...Anyone else going??? I wonder if we should get ahold of Choctaw, Doofis, Paul, dirk or any of those guys... I Dont see them on here anymore.

· Registered
5,579 Posts
Lol. That's no lie.
At least I can sleep on a sloped surface and not roll over...

Alright, enough tripod talk. :lol: I wish I could make it. Already sounds fun :nod:

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Lol. That's no lie.
At least I can sleep on a sloped surface and not roll over...

Alright, enough tripod talk. :lol: I wish I could make it. Already sounds fun :nod:
lol you got a "point" there :doh::rofl:

Oh its going to be a blast, I really dont know why we have a hard time getting people to show up, we always have a great time

· Viking Heavy Diesel
23,257 Posts
I cant do it. I will be in Dallas with the wife for her lazic eye thingy.

· Viking Heavy Diesel
23,257 Posts
I might be able to make it after all. At least for a day!

· Viking Heavy Diesel
23,257 Posts
Your right

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Wes, what provisions are you bringin? A tent or did you rent a spot for a RV?
Im just going to bring a tent as it stands right now.... As long as you dont mind me putting one on your site, I will bribe you with some beer and tequila :nod:

I havent been able to find a camper that I want to buy yet... guess im being to picky :doh:

Of course I will bring food and other goodies

· Premium Member
18,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I just hope there is a flat spot to put a tent on. Best I recall, it was a little unlevel in that area.

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
I just hope there is a flat spot to put a tent on. Best I recall, it was a little unlevel in that area.
I have a small backpacking tent so it shouldn't be too hard to find a spot...If I have to I will just sleep in the back of the jeep.
Actually I have a buddy that lives fairly close to texoma, I might just crash there for a couple nights

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.