Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced theirs? I am looking to add nav to my truck, either aftermarket or OEM. Looking for aftermarket models that may work. Also, if anyone has a factory unit I may be interested.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yes go with something that uses apple CarPlay or android auto, way better than sync vs 1

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I have a Kenwood DNX874S in excellent condition for sale. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm getting rid of my truck. Has Apple car play, Android auto, all bells and whistles, has the Maestro module to keep Sync and steering wheel controls enabled, has the SiriusXM module with it as well. Best part is that it's all wired for a Super duty, even has the dash kit attached to it still so it will drop in.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a Kenwood DNX874S in excellent condition for sale. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm getting rid of my truck. Has Apple car play, Android auto, all bells and whistles, has the Maestro module to keep Sync and steering wheel controls enabled, has the SiriusXM module with it as well. Best part is that it's all wired for a Super duty, even has the dash kit attached to it still so it will drop in.

Got any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Don't have any of the actual radio from the truck, it's on my desk at home. It looks like this though. Has an SD slot, 2 USB hookups, Garmin nav with traffic updates.

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Alumaduty or dark side?:hehe:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Has anyone replaced theirs? I am looking to add nav to my truck, either aftermarket or OEM. Looking for aftermarket models that may work. Also, if anyone has a factory unit I may be interested.

Thanks all!
If you just want NAV and you have the SYNC 2 system, you can simply use FORScan and for the cost of an OBDII connector and a SD card ($40.00) you can have OEM NAV. Far, far, far cheaper than any other NAV mod that doesn't involve you just using Waze on your phone.

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-7-electronics-discussion-2011-2016/1348771-used-forscan-added-nav-my-truck-sweet.html

Pretty simple.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts