Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 F250 and love the truck! I have had several "new truck" issues....
Transmission reprograms, NOx sensor, a little turbo surge, squeaks, etc... Nothing major (yet). I have 63,000 miles on it and it just shut down on me yesterday. Don't know what's wrong yet, it's at the tow yard waiting to get it to the dealership.
Anyway - from reading the forum, I've noticed a lot more "issues" with the 2011 trucks.... Not much posted on the 2012 models. I expected some issues with a new motor. But, I'm thinking I might trade on a newer model if they are not having problems with them.

Anyone having any issues with 2012s?

·
Registered
776 Posts
If all you do is go to the Cummins, Duramax and Powerstroke forums...you will not buy any one of them based on all the "horror" stories. But, I find the Scorpion to be very reliable. Some GREAT stories on here of high mileage trucks without issues.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
I have had Zero issues with my 2011! I Love this truck and wouldn't trade up for anything. Just my .2 cents.:thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have 1500 flawless miles... lol. I liked this truck way more than the GMC. Didnt drive the ram because was scared of it. The new 2013 might be ok with the aisin tranny. The only thing that worries me about my truck is the way ford is ducking some warranty stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts